Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mail's here!

Yesterday was a wonderful day in the world of mail. I came home to THREE packages from Etsy friends! I would love to share what I received!

Caramel Jubilee

I got 1/2 lb of Vanilla Caramels, and 1/2 pound of her NEW toasted Coconut Caramels!

For those of you who know what a HUGE coconut fan I am...they were heaven! I LOVE these caramels, and am lucky that she lives close!



Next, I got a huge box of goodies from Fancy That Cookies!

She went way overboard on adding samples! Thank you!

I got the Haystack Spiced Coconut Macaroons which Mark devoured! The Chocolate Ganache Brownies were divine! Very moist and full of chocolate! And, she gave me a sample of her Stroopwafel cookies (baked waffle cookies with Caramel sauce). I also received a big fat chocolate cookie, and some Curry Chocolates! Yum!


And... last but not least...

Cat treats!

I got a Kitty Cheesecake Bundt Cake from CiaoHound. She also sent along samples of her feline Bistro Bites. Mmmm... it was a good night to be a kitty! :)


I HIGHLY recommend that you try these shops! You won't be disappointed!



Tweet Me from Etsy's Edible Arts Team

5 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Just stopping by to give you a little ♥ for your blog.

I'm drooling! Carmels are my favs!

PussDaddy said...

Yay! for Etsy packages!

PussDaddy

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Happy Saturday Sharefest on SITS! You have such a lovely blog, and now I want to go eat candy for some reason...

Reeni said...

All those goodies look so scrumptious! Yummmmmmm!!!

Julie Link said...

that makes coconut actually sound appealing!!