I've seen this "kid interview" done on other blogs, and thought I'd ask my boys what they knew about me! Not terribly hilarious answers, but fun all the same!
Here is Michael's Interview. He is 4.
What is something mom always says to you?
Put your underwear on. (He was just potty trained in December, and doesn't always like to get re-dressed!)
2. What makes Mom happy?
3. What makes Mom sad?
When we play in our bedroom when it's bedtime
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Being silly. (He then commented that my handwriting was not very good.)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
Three I ask, really? He nods yes.
7. How tall is your mom?
"This Tall" He says, pointing from my feet to my head
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Play outside (umm...nope. Usually too much to do INSIDE)
10. What is your Mom very good at?
Playing on the computer. (oops)
11. If Mom became famous what would it be for?
Cowboy. (I have no idea!)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Do stuff. Cleaning. (Well, that's true. Not that I'm bad at it...I just have 3 little ones who follow behind me...)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Clean up. (But obviously, I'm not good at it, so I'll probably get fired...)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Woody (I don't even want to know...)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Dark hair, eyes
19. How are you and your mom different?
I'm a boy, and you are a girl. Oh, I'm a man.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
He had a hard time coming up with some of the answers, but it was fun to do! Go see what YOUR kids know about you!
Tanner's interview coming soon!